This page is about inspecting and testing the physical components and functionality of the well and does not include a water test.
If you need a water test, please see the Water Testing Page.
To schedule a well inspection: Call our office at 828.552.5174 x3 (or send us an email)
Just because water is coming out of the faucet does not mean your well is “fine”.
Well inspections can detect signs that the pressure system or pump are beginning to fail (and when they fail, there is no water).
Pressure systems are a quick and easy fix (around $500-1000).
Pumps are a bigger repair (and usually several thousand).
Pressure systems that are not working efficiently cost more in electricity and put more strain on your pump, shortening its lifespan).
Click the above button for more information on scheduling, process, requirements, springs, etc
– Locally Owned and Operated
– a NC Licensed Class A Well Contractor
– NC Certified Drinking Water Lab
– a NC Certified Septic Inspector and Installer
– NC Pumper
– an affiliate member of the Hendersonville Board of Realtors
– a member of the NC Septic Tank Association
Please see our sample reports for our online reports (which can also be downloaded as pdfs)
The Well Inspection includes:
- Property and Permit Research
- Inspection of
- above ground components at the water source (well head, spring, etc)
- any additional cistern, spring box, etc
- the pressure system including pressure tank(s), pressure gauge, pressure switch, etc
- other code items (sample port, shut off valves, etc)
- Flow Test and Recovery Test (conditions permitting)
- Written Report
- Easy to Read
- Condition of each item
- Info about system and each item
- Full color photos all items and issues
- Not all items will apply to all systems
- Items that are inaccessible, appear unsafe, etc may not be tested
- Some things cannot be tested due to type of system or condition of system